Einstein Simplified Bulletin Board Forum Index Einstein Simplified Bulletin Board
A place to discuss all things Einstein Simplified
Don't forget to vote for us at the Improv Top 50

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tuesday - November 30, 2010 - The Night of the Dropped Pants

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Einstein Simplified Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Just to Recap
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Recapper

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:19 am    Post subject: Tuesday - November 30, 2010 - The Night of the Dropped Pants Reply with quote

The host for the evening was Greg Huff and we had a shorter show than usual as there was a formal dinner in The Square Room before us that evening.

Greg chose these videos for pre-show entertainment:
Greg Huff Car Wash Ad
The Proclaimers - I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)
"Weird" Al Yankovic - Amish Paradise

And now, the show...

First Line/Last Line - I'm drunk, You're HGT, Not that way, if you decipher that, come get me law come get me, you asked for, i put my ow love into it, then just noise.

Emotional Options - Paul had pompous and incredulous (bump to change Mike) while Mike had anxiety and greedy (shocker to change Paul). As spies in North Korea they begain to disarm a nuclear warhead, with loose wires, shaky hands and a not so perceptive guard (Fennell).

Film and Theatre Styles - Frank and Roy were trapped in the womb. Crowding was an issue, then it was Sci-Fi time, 240 psi, then Xmas, then spaghetti western and finally opera with a great duet.

Waiter, There's a ____ In My Soup - Tire, action figure, anvil and finally pun were in the soup.

Blöchbuster - Fennell was working the counter with Roy looking for Driving Ms. Daisy, Paul looking for Elf, Aaron wanted A Clockwork Orange, and Snow would not leave without the indie hit The Science of Sleep. Elf went out quickly, followed by Driving Ms. Daisy on a foul tip, then the orange left and with the help of Thomas Dolby Snow was finally able to get his film.

Monosyllabic Theatre - The setting was Santa's workshop with piles of toys, santa being mean, teeth, tours, and cake.

Fight Song - Frank was from the College of Cowardice, Snow chanted for Less Miles U, and Paul sang for the University of Bowl. Scardey cats, short distances, and spoon rides sums it up nicely.

Last Thing You Expect to Hear At... - A confession, exit interview, airport security and a bachelor party.

Deaf Jam - DJ Roy was spinning the discs and played Like a Virgin for Mike, Down to My Last Cigarette for Aaron, Spoon Man for Snow, and Dirty Diana for Paul who extended his play contract for one more song. Pants on the Ground was the most often replayed song and the final song was the end of too soon.

Sound Effects - Fennell did the sounds for Frank who was decorating a tree. Isn't it lovely?

Chain Murder - Roy, Mike, Paul, Aaron and Snow were in the line working to get the location of Fertility Clinic, with a Paleontologist and killed with a hard boiled egg. The weakest link? The egg. Go figure it should have come first.

Invader - Frank had to get Fennell to the invader of Rachel Ray, then through the barrier of Paula Dean, and finally to the crippling weapon of Tofurkey.

Chair Board Winners - None.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Einstein Simplified Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Just to Recap All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: