Einstein Simplified Bulletin Board Forum Index Einstein Simplified Bulletin Board
A place to discuss all things Einstein Simplified
Don't forget to vote for us at the Improv Top 50

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tuesday - March 16, 2010 - The Night of Irish Tribute

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Einstein Simplified Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Just to Recap
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Recapper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:34 am    Post subject: Tuesday - March 16, 2010 - The Night of Irish Tribute Reply with quote

Frank Murphy was the emcee for the evening on St. Patrick's Day eve.

First Line Last Line - Starting with I got hit in the Blarney stone, thimbles, tangy, Bambi's salt lick, thumper twitterpation, plug-em-up, shave before this, and then back to the stone.

Monosyllabic Theatre - The scene was set with a shillelagh, which fast became a stick. Fennell, Roy, Mike, Snow and Paul kept it going a long time.

Fortune Teller - Fortune Teller Snow helped predict that Paul would marry Lady Gaga, Roy was a janitor on the Enterprise, and Greg was the first one to have a same sex marriage in Amish country.

Tweets From A Hat - The scenes were pulled from tweets and were as follows: Menu items at Hannibal Lecter's cafe, unsung Batman/Superman villians, bad times to use the word y'all, chocoloate bunnies just before they are eaten, and screams you don't want to hear from your parent's bedroom.

One Voice Interview - Fennell and Paul were the Brataslavian expert on witchcraft with Mike conducting the interview. Favorite spells, familiars, and the last time they fought a demon. Also how to get blood stains out of robes.

Inner Thoughts - Jeremy and Roy were on a bumper car date with Mike and Greg providing the inner thoughts. Ah, the joys of jolting impacts and romance.

Irish Mob Boss - Mike was the boss, with Paul and Snow halpin' him remember that he wanted Jay Leno, whacked with joke because he banned red hair from television. Greg helped out with the worst Irish accent ever.

Irish Drinking Song - Ashley came up and shared her day which Greg, Mike, Paul and Fennell then sang about.

High School Speech Class - The topic was infomercials. Roy provided an informative insight into them, Fennell gave an excellent slap-chop demonstration, and Paul offered a persuasive argument as to why they need to be on the air.

Ides of Shakespeare - With Snow reading every other line from a Shakespeare play and Fennell filling in the blanks, they were on a pub crawl. Stumbling, bumbling and a slurring of words: perfect pub crawl.

I Like My Women - Like we like our chicken, tennis shoes, small pox, rogaine, PBR, NPR, and greeting cards.

St. Patrick's Day Party Quirks - Snow hosted a St. Patrick's day party where Paul had a lactating ear, Greg was a daredevil who failed to jump the sunsphere, and Roy was every character in the Big Lebowski. The dude abided.

Scattered Lines - It was a musical scene with Mike and Snow as a lawyer and witness (respectively). Some of the lines were: Where's my coffee, don't eat that, kiss me I'm Irish, and sleep it off Mick.

Chain Murder - Roy, Fennell, Greg and Paul (in that order) had to get that it was at the Jersey shore, by a Leprechaun for hire and a tanning bed was used as the weapon. The bookends were close or exact but that pesky Leprechaun cuased some trouble.

Chair board winners - None
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Einstein Simplified Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Just to Recap All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: